Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Day After

As usual the day after my Rebif injection I am an achy mess!  However, after popping Tramadol and sleeping most of the day I woke up feeling refreshed.  I decided I would take advantage of this rare burst of energy and cook a Sunday dinner on Thursday.  I'm talking about turkey wings with rice, collards, candied yams and corn bread!  Good eats, right?

Right.....but now I'm too exhausted to eat.  Gonna pour myself a glass of Riesling and enjoy my young man's surprised face when he gets home.  After eating at the campus cafe all year, his appreciation of a home cooked meal is pure joy.

3 comments:

  1. Awwwhhh...I love it! You're such a good Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U cooked! I can't remember the last time I was able to cook. Next time take some pictures and post them on twitter. Preparing a whole meal alone is a big deal. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete